Research in Action – Accelerating knowledge creation in management
14 March 2018
Dear PhD students,
On behalf of the EURAM doctoral colloquium team, we thank you for your submissions.
We have now notified all the applicants. The list of accepted doctoral students can be found HERE
We look forward to seeing you in Reykjavik.
Very best regards,
EURAM 2018 Doctoral Colloquium Team
Process for Evaluating Articles
Thanks so much for submitting your paper for the EURAM 2018 in Reykjavik. We really appreciate it as your participation will help us to create an exciting conference in Iceland. Together we made a new record in submissions. The theme of the conference is Research in Action – Accelerating Knowledge Creation in Management. It is not just a theme; it is a mission.
Don’t worry if you don’t hear from us until 21st of March. That is when you will know if your paper is accepted for the conference or rejected. We have a very busy process until then.
The process for accepting/rejecting papers is the following:
- Screening and re-submissions – Deadline 18.01.2018 – (Responsibility: Local Organisation Committee (LOC) and Conference Program Committee (CPC).
- Papers sent out for review – Deadline 26.01.2018 (Responsibility: SIG chairs (Strategic Interest Groups) and Track chairs)
- Deadline for reviews of all papers – Deadline – 26.02.2018 (Responsibility: SIG and Track chairs).
- Final decision on issues regarding acceptance/rejection – Deadline 5.03.2018 (Responsibility: LOC, CPC and SIG chairs)
- Notification sent out to authors about acceptance/rejection – Deadline 21.03.2018 (Responsibility: SIG and Track chairs).
- Author Registration Deadline – Deadline 25.04.2018 (Early Bird Deadline 11.04.2018) - PS. please book your accommodation a.s.a.p. as Reykjavik is a very popular destination.
We hope that you understand that processing and evaluating papers takes some time but we will try our best to do it as effectively as possible in the spirit of inclusion and with the objective of making a great conference.
We had more than 2.000 submissions (1.978 after first clean-up) sent in for the conference. This is the far highest number of submissions for a EURAM conference – Paris had the previous record with 1.470 submissions. Some of the tracks, however, did not receive the 20 minimum submissions to be accepted as a track for the conference and will either be merged with other tracks or cancelled. We will let you know in due time.
Not all papers will be accepted for the conference but we sincerely hope that you will help us to make the EURAM 2018 in Reykjavik conference an exciting experience for everyone. We appreciate the initiative that you have already taken by sending in your paper. We are looking forward to an awesome EURAM 2018 conference.
On behalf of the EURAM 2018 Local Organising Committee
Eythor Ivar Jonsson
Here are the important deadlines to mark in your calendar:
Conference: 19-22 June 2018, Labs: 19 June 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 21 March 2018
- Early bird registration deadline: 11 April 2018
- Authors registration deadline: 25 April 2018
Doctoral Colloquium: 17-19 June 2018
- Deadline for submissions to Doctoral Colloquium: 24 January 2018 (2 pm Belgian time), send your application here. To find which documents to prepare, go to the Call for Applications
- Notification of acceptance: 14 March 2018
- Deadline for registration: 11 April 2018